Our therapists charge a competitive hourly rate for their services.
Rates are set by the therapist and may vary from provider to provider. Patients generally are expected to pay fees in full at the time service is rendered unless arrangements are made in advance.
We accept payment in the form of:
We are IN-NETWORK PROVIDERS for many of the common insurance plans. However, it is IMPORTANT to note that our providers contract individually with insurance companies. Though we are providers for many of the same plans, we are not providers for ALL of the same plans.
Insurance policies are quite varied, and it is the patient's responsibility to be familiar with their specific benefit plan.
If you intend to use your insurance benefits, we recommend that you VERIFY YOUR COVERAGE ahead of time. You can usually verify coverage by calling the CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER on your insurance card.
(1) Do I have mental health coverage on my policy? if so, is it effective now?
(2) Is the provider I want to see covered? and is the provider In-network or out-of-network?
If provider is out-of-network, do I have out-of-network benefits?
(3) Do I have a Deductible and if so, How much is my deductible? Has it been meet?
(4) Do I have a Co-Payment or Co-Insurance % that I must pay?
(5) Is a Referral or Pre-Authorization required?
(6) Are there any limitations for # of sessions allowed?